A day-long event highlighting entrepreneurial Yale faculty and students and the investable innovations coming out of Yale labs.
The event is held at Yale School of Management (165 Whitney Ave, New Haven, CT) and is presented by the Yale Office of Cooperative Research.
2018 Summit Statistics: Around 1,000 attendees | 60+ VC Firms
- Two Tracks – Biotech and Tech
- Biotech – Drug discovery and biological therapeutics
- Tech – Physical and computer sciences, engineering, software and services
- Biotech and Tech Pitch Competitions with top prizes of $5,000
- Huge electronic poster display with prizes
- Showcase of finalists for the Blavatnik Fund for Innovation at Yale
- The Blavatnik Fund is designed to bridge the gap between life sciences research and business and to accelerate the commercialization of groundbreaking, investigator-initiated discoveries. All the 2018 Blavatnik finalists will present their innovations at the event and the winners — receiving grants of up to $300,000 — will be announced at the end of the day.
- Networking with leading investors
- Includes continental breakfast (Evans Hall Courtyard, 7:00-8:15 am), lunch, and Post-Event Reception with food and drink (across the street at Yale Peabody Museum, 5-7:30 pm) sponsored by Wiggin and Dana