WED, MAY 9, 2018, 8:15AM-5PM
A day-long event highlighting entrepreneurial Yale faculty and students and the investable innovations coming out of Yale labs.REGISTER FOR YALE INNOVATION SUMMIT HERE
- Two Tracks – Biotech and Tech
- Biotech – Drug discovery and biological therapeutics
- Tech – Physical and computer sciences, engineering, software and services
- Biotech and Tech Pitch Competitions with top prizes of $5,000
- Huge electronic poster display with prizes
- Showcase of finalists for the Blavatnik Fund for Innovation at Yale
- The Blavatnik Fund is designed to bridge the gap between life sciences research and business and to accelerate the commercialization of groundbreaking, investigator-initiated discoveries. All the 2018 Blavatnik finalists will present their innovations at the event and the winners — receiving grants of up to $300,000 — will be announced at the end of the day.
- Networking with leading investors
- Includes continental breakfast (Evans Hall Courtyard, 7:15-8:15 am), lunch, and Post-Event Reception with food and drink (across the street at Yale Peabody Museum, 5-7:30 pm) sponsored by Wiggin and Dana
Additional Opportunity Available All Day
2017 HIGHLIGHTS: 600 attendees | 35+ VC Firms | $1.6M in Grants & Prizes
The event is held at Yale School of Management (165 Whitney Ave, New Haven, CT) and is presented by the Yale Office of Cooperative Research.